Mère Yvonne Aimée et le Monastère des Augustines

Historic site and monument, Chapel, Cloister, Monastery, Museum, History, Health in Malestroit
Monastère des Augustines chapelle© Monastère des Augustines
Monastère des Augustines messe des soeurs© Monastère des Augustines
Monastère des Augustines chapelle 1© Monastère des Augustines
Monastère des augustines - Malestroit 2016© Monastère des augustines
Monastère des Augustines autel© Monastère des Augustines
Le Monastère des Augustines©
Monastère des Augustines vu de loin© Monastère des Augustines
  • Founder of the clinic (still in operation) in 1929, she was awarded the Légion d'Honneur by General de Gaulle in 1945 for hiding and treating soldiers and resistance fighters at the clinic during the 39-45 war.
    The cemetery where she is buried is open at all hours. The chapel is open from 10am to 12pm and from 2:30pm to 6pm (Sundays: 11am-12pm / 2:30pm-5:45pm).
    Service times: Mass at 7am and 11am on weekdays, 10am on Sundays and public holidays. Vespers at 6.30pm. Park open to the public.
  • Spoken languages
    • French
Openings
Openings
  • All year 2025